Currently reading
Do these apps work on DSM 7?

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I use DS File and DS cloud to backup my android phone. Will these still work on my android?
thanks

Ds file, for sure
ds cloud is the cloud station client, and cloud station is no longer supported by synology for 2 years now, so no supprt for that on dsm 7. The drive app should work.

DSM mobile apps:
UKxLw99.png

Im using DS Cloud to back up my entire android phone which seemed couldnt be done using DS File. I use DS Cloud to back up the whole phone and DS File to back up the pictures on the sd card. Is there an alternative app for DSM 7 that works the same way DS Cloud works so I can backup my whole phone?
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.