Question Do we have any members skilled in making graphics like logos?

Currently reading
Question Do we have any members skilled in making graphics like logos?

Geeked

NAS Hosted
Subscriber
nashosted.com
NAS
DS918+, DS218+(2), RS820+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I wanted to check here before I look elsewhere. I’m looking for a new logo for my website. If we have any graphics gurus or if you know anyone, let me know here. It may lead to future graphics later for banners etc. @SynoMan just announced the Partners page and the graphic there will also need to be updated. Like many people who start out, I grabbed my logo off a free image website and I’d like something unique and one of a kind.

Haha I’m on the same path but I do all modifications and graphics myself. Maybe I’ll change it maybe I won’t but I need time 1st.
I usually do too. But I’m not a graphics person at all. I can do photoshop stuff but making logos and creating graphics is not a skill I possess lol.

I usually do too. But I’m not a graphics person at all. I can do photoshop stuff but making logos and creating graphics is not a skill I possess lol.
Same, but I try my best and kinda like it more in the end if that makes sense (ofc if I do it right and the way I want it).

Hi Geeked:
I use Logo Maker on my IPAD and have produced some decent Logos, One of those packages might be the answer for occasional usage.
Just use the theory of the color wheel when you choose colors, You might be surprised. You can also export most to PSD, Tiff, for publish.
Prop

Hi Geeked:
I use Logo Maker on my IPAD and have produced some decent Logos, One of those packages might be the answer for occasional usage.
Just use the theory of the color wheel when you choose colors, You might be surprised. You can also export most to PSD, Tiff, for publish.
Prop
Taken care of for now. I appreciate the suggestions!

I wanted to check here before I look elsewhere. I’m looking for a new logo for my website. If we have any graphics gurus or if you know anyone, let me know here. It may lead to future graphics later for banners etc. @SynoMan just announced the Partners page and the graphic there will also need to be updated. Like many people who start out, I grabbed my logo off a free image website and I’d like something unique and one of a kind.
fingers crossed
from reader’s behavioral point of view, first 10 years no one will recognize your brand, but they will recognize your web address, and your content, your attitude. Do your job by your own setup, don’t copy behavior of others and be patient. And do it better and different than others, find your audience and call them. This isn’t low cost wording, this is comes from real experiences.
Sometime it hurts, when the performance doesn’t perform as you wished, then you need change something. Logo is the last mile.

Last edited:
I'm a designer (UI, UX, icons, logos etc.), but unfortunately too busy to take on any more work at the moment 🙁

fingers crossed
from reader’s behavioral point of view, first 10 years no one will recognize your brand, but they will recognize your web address, and your content, your attitude. Do your job by your own setup, don’t copy behavior of others and be patient. And do it better and different than others, find your audience and call them. This isn’t low cost wording, this is comes from real experiences.
Sometime it hurts, when the performance doesn’t perform as you wished, then you need change something. Logo is the last mile.
Wise words!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.