Docker app slow to start

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Docker works fine as far as I can tell , the containers that I have running also perform well.

The issue is that since some time when I'm on the DSM dashboard and I open the Docker 'app' it stays on 'loading' for a couple of minutes before I can do anything.
With all the containers switched off the same thing happens.

I think its not memory (I have 10GB installed) or cpu related as other apps start quickly and resource monitor doesnt show anything special.

It looks like its waiting for a timeout or something but I don't know where to look or what else could be causing this.

Attachments

• 72328265-A9E2-4138-A53F-A8718025573E.jpeg
    72328265-A9E2-4138-A53F-A8718025573E.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 82

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.