DS920+, DS916+, DS211j
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
For the past two days some of my docker containers won't startup properly after hibernate. I'm seeing this message in the logs:
Start container syncserver failed: {"message":"mkdir /var/run/docker/containerd/daemon/io.containerd.runtime.v1.linux/moby/8961f23db6e2e19fbfcc12d0f556dbbff6764b5af41b51cbbb7cf40600b6c66c: file exists: unknown"}. Start container baikal failed: {"message":"mkdir /var/run/docker/containerd/daemon/io.containerd.runtime.v1.linux/moby/69751abfdc7ba7a12a42f04969e268bf841a33e483c95d3bb8d599a840c8177a: file exists: unknown"}.

I need to rebuild the container or restart docker before these containers will startup again.
Docker containers have been running good so far until two days a go when this started to happen, I didn't mess around with the container or some other installations.
And all the containers are up to date.

Does anyone have a clue what this error message means and/or how to fix it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.