Solved docker gui doesn't show any info

Currently reading
Solved docker gui doesn't show any info

I am running a 418play with an extra RAM module for a total of 8GB of RAM. I have been running docker applications for the last 6 or so months without much problem. As of today the docker gui on the DSM has stopped displaying any details of the containers running on the system. I tried a reboot but that did not help.

Some of the containers auto-started(as I had set them up to, I think) after the reboot and are working as expected. But I cannot configure or control any other containers due to lack of the output on the gui.

docker-overview.png

docker-container.png

I also tried to run docker ps through ssh but the command doesn't complete. I have to ctrl-c to get back to the prompt.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

No, I did not do anything. I was away for the day and once I came back some containers weren't behaving as expected. So started investigating and noticed the GUI was not showing anything.

That worked.

I am curious though about how the steps you suggested differ from what happened when I tried a shutdown - start cycle earlier. I would think that all services are stopped on shutdown and started on boot. Is that not the case ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.