Info Docker package update

Currently reading
Info Docker package update

I ended up migrating docker to a separate server (Proxmox VM) but if an up-to-date docker is required, running docker-ce in a VMM VM, with Portainer as your Mgmt GUI replacement might be the way to go

Ha! By then Docker will be v20 (or greater), and the Synology version will continue to be a watered-down version.

But we can hope...
Still you can do all you want from cli... ui will always be stripped down. I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Solved
I haven't thought about it as a file system level cache. If it is, it would make sense that both benefit...
Replies
Views
Control Panel/Shared Folders/Edit... Change "Location" to point to desired volume. Files/folders/ link...
Replies
Views
Normally I would not be bothered by a docker update, since it tends to be a small jump, but this one is...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
It is compared to running docker on the DS directly. Though, running a dedicated vm is definitly the...
Replies
Views
I can’t find any option to restore just the settings. 1710356648 Phew, managed to fix it. Within the...
Replies
Views
Good to hear. Deluge has not been updated for almost two years now as an app, nevertheless. But it gives...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back