Docker won’t startup after hibernation package centre says repair!

Currently reading
Docker won’t startup after hibernation package centre says repair!

NAS
DS920+, DS916+, DS211j
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
For the past two weeks I’m having trouble with Docker on my DS920+ with the latest DSM 7.0.1.
On some random days Docker won’t startup properly after the NAS wake-up from hibernation in the morning.
In package centre I see a repair warning for Docker, after I press the repair button then Docker just starts fine and all the containers are working again.
This is happening randomly, and I can’t find any errors in the logs. DSM logs doesn’t show any error warning messages and also not in the Docker logs.

I suspect it happened after the latest DSM Update, it’s the only thing I can think of that has changed since this started to happen. Before everything was running smoothly.

Anyone else having trouble with Docker and DSM 7? Or maybe some suggestions for me how to fix this?

TIA

Can't say I have noticed this, but then again I don't hibernate. Do you have any info inside /var/log/messages?
Sorry for the late reply! This is the output of the log (see files)

And this is the output of the docker log
Code:
/var/log/Docker
To be honest I don't get much of the errors in the log...I hope you do see something in it to come to a solution.

Attachments

• docker.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
  • messages.txt
    25.3 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.