Dockge - A Container Manager replacement

Currently reading

NAS
DS4l8play, DS202j, DS3623xs+, DSM 7.3.3-25847
Telos submitted a new resource:

Dockge - A Container Manager replacement - An easy-to-use and self-hosted docker compose.yaml stack-oriented manager

Background
After a recent Portainer snafu with my Debian server, triggered by a docker-ce update, I ran across dockge. While it lacks some exotic bits and pieces of Portainer, it is a super easy way of managing docker containers. After migrating many of my Debian containers to dockge, I wanted to do the same on my Synology unit. So I thought I'd share here.

Source

Read more about this resource...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.