DSM 7.0 Does Active Backup for Business backup MyDocuments /files from all Windows user accounts?

Currently reading
DSM 7.0 Does Active Backup for Business backup MyDocuments /files from all Windows user accounts?

NAS
DS920+, DS720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi all,

new to this forum and also new to Active Backup for Business. I watched a couple of tutorials on Active Backup for Business but one (maybe easy) question remains before setting it up, just to be sure: does Active Backup for Business make a full backup of your device (in my case a laptop), that includes all MyDocuments files and folders from all Windows accounts on the laptop. I'm asking this because I assume you install the client on the laptop while logged on as a certain user account (in my case with admin privileges so that's not the issue) but I would like to backup the entire laptop HDD, so including files/folders that other Windows users have saved in their user/MyDocuments. Or do I have to set-up a task / install the client on the latop for all Windows users seperately?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.