Does Active Backup for Business support scheduled restores

Currently reading
Does Active Backup for Business support scheduled restores

We are contemplating the purchase of 15-20 Windows laptops for students. To keep them all synchronized to the same base software, we thought we might use Active Backup for Business in the following way. First, configure all laptops, then back them up. Periodically, say every week on the weekend, restore every laptop to its state at the last backup. Then using Windows managed endpoint services, push Windows patches, driver updates, software updates, etc. Then, backup all laptops with the updated software. To make this palatable, it would be convenient if this was all run using a scheduler. We know that backups can be scheduled, but don't know if restores for a group of machines can be automatically scheduled. This would be necessary to automate the scheme described. Is it possible to schedule restores to a group of machines?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.