Does anyone know how to setup CrowdSec to protect my Synology and MailPlus Server?

Currently reading
Does anyone know how to setup CrowdSec to protect my Synology and MailPlus Server?

NAS
DS918+
Router
  1. RT1900ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Title covers most of the question.

To give more details, I have CrowdSec installed on my OPNsense router, I would like to also set it up to protect DSM & other apps, along with My MailPlus server. Does anyone here have any experience with a similar setup?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Yep. Am on 900/900. Fortunately Fiberhop is small enough to talk turkey with, any of the big isps are...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Since you were technically inclined, double-checking your router settings to ensure no interference with...
Replies
Views
The VPN server is behaving as expected and the ovpn file is working with iOS. This tells you where to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hm thanks. I use Mac OS X not Windows, but irrespective of whether I can figure out the equivalent step on...
Replies
Views
There's no configuration file for the mobile app. Plus there's no reason not to get all the licences for...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Not offensed at all. I was actually starting to think the same :) OK I'll continue with some testing. Thank's!
Replies
Views
You can try your DNS server IP address. This is my configuration for reference: Post in thread '[Newbie]...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back