Does Migration Assistant reconcile changes to the source during migration?

Currently reading
Does Migration Assistant reconcile changes to the source during migration?

Hi everyone
Sorry if this has been answered before and I haven't had luck searching the right terms...and I definitely should have asked this question BEFORE starting the migration, but here we are....
I am currently running a migration using migration assistant. It is approximately 42TB of data and will take about 4 days. We are writing data to the source currently.... so what will happen when the migration is finished? Will it reconcile the 2 NAS devices to transfer any changes to the source that has happened since the transfer started??

Cheers
Tony

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.