Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Since I bought RT2600ac I think my download is not as high as it used to be.

I have a package from ISP 150/4 Mbps, but when I test it on Ookla Speedtest I get download around 50 Mbps. Upload is ok.

Is this something on the router side or I need to contact ISP?

note: I need to return their Ubee router/modem and replace it only with a modem to connect my Synology router

powerline is too sensitive from the power wired environment, then the theoretical speed is too far from reality. evrytime when you think about a hypothesis (faster LAN by new router), you have to take into consideration all the dependencies (LAN architecture).

Ok, now I've enabled wi-fi on my PC and it's even worse, but on my tablet I get even more than 150
Are you sure tablet is using your local wifi and not switching to 4G ;)?

But getting lower speeds on wifi does make more sense tbh.

It is the same. It must be something else with my PC, because if I disconnect internet cable and connect it to Wi-Fi adapter I get download even worse, around 20 Mbps.

I'll try on my wife's laptop now...

I think WAN.

That's the best I can get on my PC:

But on my tablet or wife's laptop over my wi-fi I get over 150 mbps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.