RT2600ac Download speed

Currently reading
RT2600ac Download speed

That is true but in order to do that they have a great speed penalty
Interesting, with Threat Prevention running & Network protection these are my results from 2016 MBP (wired, and the higher speed screenshot), and from my iPhone X to a MR2200ac (hard wired to RT2600ac) via 5Ghz band. I thought the speed hit would have been greater.

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 11.32.21 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 11.45.38 AM.jpg

Interesting, with Threat Prevention running & Network protection these are my results from 2016 MBP (wired, and the higher speed screenshot), and from my iPhone X to a MR2200ac (hard wired to RT2600ac) via 5Ghz band. I thought the speed hit would have been greater.

View attachment 167 View attachment 168
Well if you are running ips package and still get over 800MBits thats not bad at all... how are your speeds without ips?
Keep in mind that IPS was optimized a lot since it was introduced.

Gonna run it and test it as well on 2600-2200 combo in a few months when I move places and start using them.

more interesting... ok, both Threat Prevention and Network Protection off... then 2 min later, both on. I wanted to do them close in time to each other as loads vary inside and outside my network, but it's as quiet as it can be inside right now. The slightly faster is the "all off" mode.

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 12.36.04 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 12.37.13 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 12.41.03 PM.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.