Download Station is only downloading "some" torrents and not others?

Currently reading
Download Station is only downloading "some" torrents and not others?

NAS
DS220+, Unraid
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
i am not sure what is happening but for a week or so now i cannot download some torrents and i don't know why.

i downloaded endeavor os without any problems but ubuntu 22.04.1 live server has 1405 seeds and 28 peers (when i look at the tracker in DL and status is "success") but it won't download. i then tried to download a movie with all trackers enabled and there are some that say success + have seeds but no peers.

then i went on to download an abandon ware game and that downloaded fine as well. next i tried a different version of ubuntu and a random mp3 album by soundgarden. nothing is happening.... :(

not sure what is wrong or what i should/can do about it? any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

Give your favorite torrent client a run in Docker, and step away from the flakey mess called Download Station.
yeah i just tried transmission but it seems to have the same problem, no download goes through :(

Upvote 0
Not all trackers are current. Maybe dead/expired. IDK... I use qbittorrent.
i installed deluge on a pc on the same network and downloads work just fine. i have ports 6881, 16881 open for all devices... wasn't able to connect to any trackers in prowlarr/sonarr/*arr - so either all trackers are down (which they are not) or there is something wrong with my diskstation/network without any changes on my end because i didn't add/remove anything - it just stopped working...

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.