Download station - no d/l progress

Currently reading
Download station - no d/l progress

Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi, for a few days ago my download station package seems to not be downloading anything
The tasks all look ok and say downloading but no progress is being made on any
What do i need to check on and are there known issues?
I am a newbie so not a lot of techie experience
Thanks

I was trying to d/l a couple of films from Yts.com And directed it via DSGET To the nas download station...

I was trying to d/l a couple of films from Yts.com And directed it via DSGET To the nas download station...
Well consider answering as many questions as possible. Apart from the pirated content, have you tried anything else via Download Station?

@Rusty is right. Go to the Ubuntu site and dload the .torrent file, add it and check the Tracker in Download Station (don‘t rely on DS Get).

8C91F911-C743-40F1-8B30-309710C01771.jpeg

Hi guys, i just installed my first ever NAS and have problem with torrents. Like some1 said, i tried ubuntu file and it was ok but other torrents do not start downloading. Is there anything I can do?

Attachments

• obraz_2021-04-20_214246.png
    obraz_2021-04-20_214246.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 183
  • obraz_2021-04-20_220241.png
    obraz_2021-04-20_220241.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 179
Hi guys, i just installed my first ever NAS and have problem with torrents. Like some1 said, i tried ubuntu file and it was ok but other torrents do not start downloading. Is there anything I can do?
if it's a private tracker could be a custom port that it is in use. Check that and open up a port on your router and/or reconfigure the port on Download Station side to be compliant with the tracker.

Last edited:
Shouldnt it be ok on router side if torrents are downloading normal on my pc? I have no idea how to check port for tracker

ok, so i've opened ports 6881:6889 for synology on my router. But it doesnt help. Changed Port dht udp and tracker status changed
but the first one is still showing some kind of error

Attachments

• obraz_2021-04-20_230800.png
    obraz_2021-04-20_230800.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 217
Shouldnt it be ok on router side if torrents are downloading normal on my pc? I have no idea how to check port for tracker

ok, so i've opened ports 6881:6889 for synology on my router. But it doesnt help. Changed Port dht udp and tracker status changed
but the first one is still showing some kind of error
so comparing the images, looks like ports that you have opened did help, but not completely. Still, something blocking traffic. You might call your ISP, maybe they are filtering some P2P traffic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.