Drive and team folder depth

Currently reading
Drive and team folder depth

Got my new ds120j setup, data moved
Over. First issue was now it’s a network drive my google backup to cloud can’t pull from network drive. Ok, try out the drive app. Set my folders accessible on team folders. On the drive app I can only access the first three levels deep. After that it shows nothing. What am I missing?
-- post merged: --

Quick update- appears to only be an issue when using drive app on an external network, ie not on the same wifi as the ds120.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Hi and welcome to the forum. From a perspective of setup, it is a valid one and would work just fine...
Replies
Views
So final stage from Syno deep level support: Confirmed as was based on @fredbert suggestion: - there is...
Replies
Views
I don't use Moments , but similar (common in Monets) issue has been mentioned in the past as permission...
Replies
Views
It depends if you were sync'ing to your 'My Drive' folder or a Teams folder. Do you remember how you set...
Replies
Views
I just followed the '+ Create' process and selected the available home or Team folder. For Team Folders...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK, thanks for your help! Deletion from NAS #recycle even if in a Team Folder seems to only affect...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Following thread too as 6 months ago I removed it on one NAS, and had no issues?
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back