Currently reading
Drive app, maybe.

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hey guys. I've got a question about the Synology drive app. I've done an exhaustive search on Synology and Youtube. It seems that my drive app on my andriond does not resemble what those sites show. I'm posting a screen grab of my phone. I'd like to find a tutorial on this app, whatever it is. TIA

drive.jpg

They're both enabled. I'm just trying to understand it as I can seem to do anything with it except look at 3 old photos I put on the nas awhile back. lol

I don’t find the Home view to be that helpful. I always use the Files view (second button along the bottom) and then navigate to the files and folders that have been setup as accessible in Drive.

1676065400951.png

You saw the main help?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.