Drive Client - Windows Server compatible?

Currently reading
Drive Client - Windows Server compatible?

NAS
DS1815+, DS1819+, DS1522+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Posted on the community - no response there yet, so I thought I'd try here. I am looking to install the drive client on a Windows 2012 server to enhance daily backups to a DS220+. Anyone running it on a server? Any issues?

I can report that Drive is fully compatible with Windows server. Installed it Saturday on a Windows 2012 server. It is a nice option to have for backing up data, much more robust than the native Windows backup utility.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Using Drive Client 3.4.0 on Win 10. By default, it seems like the client is copying my entire home profile...
Replies
Views
I have Synology Drive 3.4.0 installed on a ds223j, and the 3.4.0 client on my MacBook Pro, running Sonoma...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for your replies. fredbert's suggestion would work I guess, but the folders wouldn't be in my home...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Finally found some info on this thread. So, to my understanding, it is impossible to use win/mac Drive...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that will help, but its almost there. Not all places I support use AD or even LDAP. I would...
Replies
Views
My Drive client was working fine for months. Then one day out of the blue it stopped syncing. I get this...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
You're right! Thinking twice about it, I don't understand my thoughts of yesterday. My bad - I will...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back