1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi all,
I'm getting (on my Mac) a Drive Status Abnormal and can't seem to get rid of it. Doesn't say why its abnormal and message doesn't show up on iPad app or similar. Anyone else come across this problem. As far as I can tell its working normally and syncing files - but would be nice to get rid of the error message.

Cheers,

Colin

Welcome to the forum.

Have you updated Synology Drive Server recently? The recent update to 3.2.0-23232 will cause clients to notify you of the need to update. I updated Drive Server yesterday and the client notified me and initiated its update. There was also a second Drive menubar icon with a exclamation mark.

You can also download the installer from Synology.

Upvote 0
Hi fredbert, will have a look at that and there have been some Drive updates recently, maybe something has got out of sync.

cheers,

colin

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.