Currently reading
Drive ...syncing documents to folder

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
In this photo of my file station one can see I think I have created a folder that is not necessary. (The one called "Documents and within it 'Rob's documents"). And, in it is some of my laptop's document folders, about 20% of them. I can't recall but I think when first trying to set up the NAS I may have created this for drag and drop.... but when I installed Synology Drive and set it up through Homes folder it is not needed?
So before I delete it ....is it okay to do so without loosing anything?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 9.17.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 9.17.59 AM.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 22

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Howdy! After a long wait with internet companies, we've finally got our new line in to the new office. I...
Replies
Views
Small update from SynologySupport Center - my ticket is "I can`t embedded MailPlus WEB with iframe" (Mail...
Replies
Views
  • Question
FWIW, I use WebDAV to map folders from my DS110j to a Win10 laptop. Perhaps importantly for this thread...
Replies
Views
See the message about multiple connections. That is your issue.
Replies
Views
I have a DS1821+ with a DX517 expansion unit. I have a separate volume on the DX517, but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
I have remote access to DSM figured out. Yes it is accessing the files on the shares that I am working...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey folks I have a question which hopefully will be quick to resolve... I have successfully used WebDAV...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back