Drive Web access normal users can't see Recycle bin.

Currently reading
Drive Web access normal users can't see Recycle bin.

I want normal users to see the Recycle bin in the Drive web access. It works fine for an Admin user. As an admin when I delete a file or folder the Recycle bin shows up and has the files in it. When I am logged in as a normal "user" it never shows up even after deleting a file or folder. Would like normal users to restore files they might have accidentally deleted via the web interface. I have made sure to have the "Restrict access to administrator only" is unchecked in the Shared Folder control panel. it seems to be a thing with the Drive software but not an issue in DSM? Any help would be appreciated. Maybe this is a limit of the Drive Software that DSM does not have?

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 122
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
My users see it. Must be an overlooked setting...

Are you using only Team folders? If so, recycle visibility is specified in the shared folder settings. Is that restricted to admin?

Last edited:
it is not restricted to the admin all users can see the recycle bin in shared folders settings

Seems unavailable on this version of the drive software. Not sure but I'm hoping 7.0 might have some updates and allow it to be visible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.