Droppy – A Self-Hosted File Storage Server

Currently reading
Droppy – A Self-Hosted File Storage Server

If you are looking for a solution to manage or transfer your files with a simple drag and drop web user interface with loads of options, Droppy might be what you’re after!

Droppy is a self-hosted file storage server with a web interface and capabilities to edit files and view media directly in the browser. It is particularly well-suited to be run on low-end hardware like the Raspberry Pi.
droppy-file-server-logo-nashosted.jpg

I’ll be showing you how to install Droppy on your Synology NAS using Docker. It’s quite simple and only takes a few minutes to spin up! That’s the beauty of docker. First, let’s take a closer look at the features to see if Droppy is a fit for your needs.

Continue reading...

so I got droppy working but I am not seeing where the files are saving on my gas I checked my paths but couldn't find the issue

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.