Currently reading
DS cam DS app posibility of seeing more than 2x3 cameras per screen

NAS
Ds220+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I have recently purchased a ds220+ with 16 cameras, everything seems ok...except the fact in ds cam only 6 cameras can be seen at a time per screen, i have an android phone and with a cheap app like the ip cam viewer i can see up to 16 in single screen or more, anybody knows if more than 2x3 cameras can be seen at once? 2x3 is really quite bad for such an expensive license.
Kr and thanks for your time

Last edited:
I hadn't looked at that.... What you say seems to be accurate.....

But must admit that I occasionally have slow loads on DS CAM, on LTE data off my iPhone.... on 1x3 cameras.... (Set for 1920x1080/30) Having purchased only one extra License to get where I needed to be for my system here.... I've have allowed others in Mountainside Housing Development access to these cameras (3 of the 13 I own), so they can assess the road conditions on different surfaces: Blacktop Switchback; Grass; Rock Patio; and poured Concrete Driveway.... halfway up the main road on the mountain... These 4 surfaces react very differently to snow & Ice, and seeing this from a distant location can be very helpful in Winter, and change travel schedules!

Though I have my HikVision cameras prevented from accessing internet directly, via firewall rules.... I agree with you that with the HikVision iVMS-4500 software (Which I use on LAN Only) I do see 16 live cameras simultaneously... with that HikVision APP, but only 2x3 on DS CAM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.