DS Audio Connection Issue

Currently reading
DS Audio Connection Issue

I don't believe I have set up any port forwarding.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.24.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 8.24.58 AM.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I don't believe I have set up any port forwarding.

That screenshot isn’t relevant to ds audio or port forwarding.

If you’re not using port forwarding, and using quick connect, then just enter your quick connect into the ds audio without a port number. (This of course is if ds audio supports connecting with quick connect, which I assumes it does but wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a one off)

Again I checked the other apps: my Drive , Photos Mobile, with the wifi off so on cell and went through each app.
Message came up on DS video as well but not Drive or Photos. Okay I haven't tried this with CarPlay yet but I see I just earned a "trophy" for 100 posts.... I think I should have my trophy canceled... I hereby return it... The reason is and I'll admit it ... I did something stupid. How unusual! My cell data switch was off in the iPhone setting for the app. If in admitting this I am banished for awhile I deserve it.
Thanks for your help and patience. Maybe I can blame it on sunspots or something but no doubt age has something to do with it.

Thought I'd get back as had a trip and was able to test out the Audio Station on CarPlay. I was able to access from iPhone over cell. And though it is in CarPlay and will (eventually connect) I have been unable to access the music. The app opens and connects with the NAS and shows the "Recent", "Random 100", "Playlists" as choices but only a few songs are then listed and these do not respond when choosing them. Very surprised that this is so badly supported as I would imagine this is exactly what Audio Station should be doing but doesn't work. Why do they bother? Many of my music albums are in folders when brought over from iTunes. I can access them all with the iPhone app but not through CarPlay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.