DS Audio iOS error playlists - Error Synology NAS no longer connected

Currently reading
DS Audio iOS error playlists - Error Synology NAS no longer connected

I've been using AudioStation with DS Audio for years without problems on my DS413j. It runs all the latest versions of Audiostation and I have the latest version of DS Audio on my iPhone.

I have a number of playlists which I access via the Playlist menu on DS Audio. This has always worked fine. Last week I started getting the error 'Synology NAS is no longer connected. Please login again.' when I access the Playlists menu. If I click OK it shows only the standard playlists (random100, recently added etc.) but not my personal playlists.

Things I've checked/done:
  • Reboot NAS
  • Reboot iPhone
  • reinstall DS Audio on iPhone.
  • Checked if issue occurs on other iOS devices (it does).
  • All other functionality of DS Audio is working, I can access my music via Albums, Composer, Artist etc.
  • Playlists are visible in Audiostation if I log into the DS 413 on my PC, and they can be played in Audiostation.

I'm at a loss now. Hope anybody can help!

I’m assuming you are using DSM 6.2.4 on the DS413j and the latest Audio Station for DSM 6, so I cannot test this exact setup. On my DS1520+ running DSM 7.1 and its latest Audio Station I don’t find I have an issue accessing personal playlists on fully up to date iPhone XR (iOS 16) and DS audio.

I had a couple of personal playlists and have also created a new one. They all play on DS audio.

Have you tried creating a new playlist and adding the contents of one that doesn’t work to it?

Sorry for the late reply.

I get the error also if I try to create a new playlist. Tried a few more things:
  • Reindex the whole library.
  • Deleted the library in iTunes and rebuilt if from scratch.

Sorry for the late reply.

I get the error also if I try to create a new playlist. Tried a few more things:
  • Reindex the whole library.
  • Deleted the library in iTunes and rebuilt if from scratch.

Just curious, Can you go to control panel, security, then advanced and let me know which TLS/SSL Profile Level you’re set to?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.