Currently reading
DS audio DS Audio

NAS
DS418
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I have version 3.15.4 and am having issues playing songs through Android Auto. I have remixes that are up to 3 hours long nonstop and I've noticed playing the remixes, it'll stop at about 30-35 minutes and skip to the next selection. I then have to fight the damn thing to continue from where remix last left off. Is there a version out there that will allow continual playing? I don't care if it's an older app version, but this is frustrating especially when I am driving and don't want to cause an accident.

Does this happen with tracks that have been downloaded? Is it due to reliability of the data connection affecting the stream.

With such long tracks I wonder if adding a CUE file would make it either more reliable (probably not) or at least easier to find your position. I made CUE files for concerts that I kept, some players don’t always play gapless if split to single files.

Does this happen with tracks that have been downloaded? Is it due to reliability of the data connection affecting the stream.

With such long tracks I wonder if adding a CUE file would make it either more reliable (probably not) or at least easier to find your position. I made CUE files for concerts that I kept, some players don’t always play gapless if split to single files.
I found if I unplug then plug back to Android Auto, DS Audio will continue playing; however, this is annoying. I am going to find which app version will allow continuous playing.
-- post merged: --

DS Audio will let you download music to your mobile device for offline playback.
This is not an option as I have over 140 GB of music.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Old thread notice: There have been no replies in this thread for quite some time. The last reply was on .
The content in this thread may no longer be relevant. It might be better to open a new thread instead.