DS photo DS Photo seems to not be backing up from SD card on phone

Currently reading
DS photo DS Photo seems to not be backing up from SD card on phone

Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I use DS photo on my Android phone to back up all my photos and videos from my device and it works perfectly.

My wife uses DS Photo on her Android phone and it only seems to back up photos and videos saved to the device itself, but not photos and videos that she saves to the SD card in her phone. Other apps (like the onboard photo viewer on her phone) can see the photos from both the device and the SD card.

Her DS Photo settings are exactly the same as mine, which are:
Backup destination: Phone Backup
Backup source: Back up all folders
Upload photos only: unchecked

What should be we checking, either in DS Photo or potentially in the device settings, to make sure that DS Photo also grabs the photos and videos saved to the SD card?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.