Currently reading
DS220j Mono 5.20.1.34 RADARR NZBGEEK SecureChannelFailure Error

NAS
DS220j
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I have mono 5.20.1.34-16 installed on a Synology NAS DS220j so that I can get RADARR to connect with NZBGEEK indexer but I get an error testing the connection. The error is securechannelfailure. I assume this is because TLS 1.0/1.1 has been disabled by NZBGEEK and Mono needs to be updated, however I don't know how to update it for the Synology or if it can even be done on that device. Anyone know what I can do to get Mono to work on the synology without the securechannelfailure error?

Since June Synology has killed support for a lot of 3rd party elements and apps including Mono version. unless you can get it from some 3rd party repository, you will not be able to get it up and running on your nas. Docker is not an option for you, and that would be the best way to run sonarr/radarr without any fear of not being able to install it.

I can see on Synocommunity that they have 5.20.1.34-17 version but not sure it will help with you problem. guess you could try and add their repository to your NAS and have a go.

Upvote 0
Gotcha. Thanks for the response. I was wondering if Docker was going to be the best way to go and I saw that mine did not support it. I have gone ahead and got the same model but with the + sign which apparently does support Docker. I'll give that a shot. Thanks again!

Upvote 0
Gotcha. Thanks for the response. I was wondering if Docker was going to be the best way to go and I saw that mine did not support it. I have gone ahead and got the same model but with the + sign which apparently does support Docker. I'll give that a shot. Thanks again!
excellent! You will have 0 problem running this in docker, if you do, post back.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.