Currently reading
DS418 power button turns blue for 5 seconds then back to off-help

NAS
DS418
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Have done some research and found very little about this issue were the DS418 does not turns att all, fans dont move at all, but only the power button blue light turns on for 5 seconds and then back to off. Have already replace the internal board CR2032 battery, same result. Have tried another working power supply, same result. Removed all drives, same result. I did reached out to Synology and openned a case, but they havent got back to me. Any one ever seen this before?.

Synology got back to me and of course they said warranty expired and that I was on my own. Hope someone here have any ideas on how to fix this.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.