NAS
DS920+, DS218
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi folks,

I noted my DS920+ was unreachable and when I got home I logged in via my laptop...

I haven't performed any kind of migration and I haven't changed the drives, added to them, done anything. I am at a loss as to why it's claiming to have drives from another machine. Unless someone broke into my home and stole my drives and replaced them with theirs, I can't figure out what's happened....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-24 011333.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-24 011333.png
    359 KB · Views: 20
I have no idea. it's stuck at this screen for now. Following your advice, I've sent a ticket (with the above screencap) to my synology support account and will await their input before I venture further... Thanks for the reply :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.