DS920+ RAM upgrade

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Good morning all :)

Looking to upgrade the RAM on my new 920+. I see Synology has a 4GB stick for £80ish (OUCH!) and the Crucial is about £18. Is there an issue going with Crucial? Really finding it hard to justify that extra cost for a sticker?

Looking for advice for those who have upgraded their 920+ RAM please :)

Thank you!

Hi Sly,

I bought and plugged a Crucial CT8G4SFS8266 (1 x 8GB, DDR4-2666, SO-DIMM 260 broches) stick on my 920+. Works perfectly, litteraly "plug & play"! Instantly recognised by the NAS (DSM 6...).

Enjoy!

Hi Sly,

I bought and plugged a Crucial CT8G4SFS8266 (1 x 8GB, DDR4-2666, SO-DIMM 260 broches) stick on my 920+. Works perfectly, litteraly "plug & play"! Instantly recognised by the NAS (DSM 6...).

Enjoy!

Cheers mate, I think I will grab one of those, be nice to have some headroom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.