DS923+ Seagate Exos7E8

NAS
DS923+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi,
currently the Seagate Exos 7E8, 512e 8Tb would be available for only 150€. However, it is not on the official DS923+ compatibility list.
Could there be a problem, or are they just not tested and will run just fine?

Hi,
currently the Seagate Exos 7E8, 512e 8Tb would be available for only 150€. However, it is not on the official DS923+ compatibility list.
Could there be a problem, or are they just not tested and will run just fine?
Probably not tested. Just make sure that it not in the incompatibility filter. Anything not on the list means not tested.

Probably not tested. Just make sure that it not in the incompatibility filter. Anything not on the list means not tested.
Thank you for your quick reply. Where can I find this filter?

Thank you for your quick reply. Where can I find this filter?
On the compatibility page: Compatibility List | Synology Inc. once you select your NAS and HDD/SSD as a value. Then in the upper right corner of the table, you will see the button called incompatible models.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 09.16.33.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.