DSM 6 to 7 and CS to Drive

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, I am still on DSM 6 and using CS.

I am again looking at upgrading from DSM 6 to 7 and therefore also upgrading from CS to Drive.

I think Drive now behaves in a similar way to CS in that you can sync files from the NAS between computers and mobile devices? I think it now includes more enhanced functions. Please give me any other comments you might have on this.... I think from what I have read and seen that the new version is a lot better than it was when it was originally released.

Also, do I need, or rather would you suggest that I upgrade from CS to Drive when on DSM 6 or am i better letting this happen when upgrading to DSM 7? What would you suggest the order of play be?

Any comments or suggestions with much appreciated as usual.

Matt

thanks, I am inclined to agree. Can anyone confirm that Drive behaves the same..... i dont want to move if i cant sync specific folders etc! I know there was a lot of critism of Drive when it was initially released....

ok... well the 'upgrade' is proving to be a bit of a nightmare with the system renaming literally 10,000s files with to model of the mobile and a date etc. i think this was due to me installing the app on my phone. I have no idea why it has done this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.