DSM 7.0.1-42218 Update 2 gives Synology Drive error

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi there,

I just got around to updating my DSM to 7.0.1-42218 Update 2 on my DS920+.

Immediately following the update, I got a strange Synology Drive error: "Server shared folder is unmounted":
Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 23.38.44.png

To my surprise, one of my shared folders is completely missing from my NAS. Fortunately I have backups upon backups of this data and it was a relatively small sized shared folder. But anyone know what happened and how best to restore? Do I create the shared folder from scratch and copy over the data from a recent backup? Or do something else?

Anything I can do to avoid this in future?

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.