blackvoid DSM 7 - Active Backup for Business v2.2.0-11761 (BETA)

Currently reading
blackvoid DSM 7 - Active Backup for Business v2.2.0-11761 (BETA)

DSM 7 - Active Backup for Business v2.2.0-11761 (BETA)

In October of 2019, I have written a general article on the Active Backup for Business Synology package. If you are interested in how it works and what it is, be sure to check that article first.

In this one I would like to focus on the current (still in beta) ABB version that works with DSM7, specifically on the Linux distro support and how it performs.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Article
The task just finished and the source nas went back down to 915gb (or 48% to 26%). 😮‍💨😌😅
Replies
Views
  • Article
Synology today announced substantial improvements to its data management solution, with the DSM 7.2.1...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When you say Active Directory in 99% of the time, one name comes to mind, Microsoft. I'm sure that people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel! Check out our next video below. - - - Check out FREE NAS...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Alongside Hybrid Share, Active Insight is yet another feature/service that will be of big use to a wide...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My personal view is that Docker provides Synology with the ability to support many more applications than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Quick Summary of the Synology 2020 Taiwan Event Synology today unveiled a series of new data management...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back