Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Check here to try the DSM 7 Online Demo:

Hmm. It worked for me. I even watched a movie on their DSM 7 demo using their Video Station. Although I didn’t understand anything (it’s 12 minutes). It’s something like the “Back to the future” but the gap is 40 years and they did it in 12 minutes 🤔

Anyways, to me it felt like it’s DSM 6 with a new skin. Whatever I checked looked the same albeit with new icons and fonts! Maybe it’s all under the hood.

1. can't find Hardware & Power under Control panel in the new DSM, the can't find if they integrate UPS control in "normal" way.
2. Someone will send "thanks" to new Syno Photos creators for lose of Facial recognitions and grouping :)

Not really DSM 7 related, but I played a bit with the calendar. I'm very disappointed it's still not possible to select entries from synology contacts in your guestlist for an event... :( Basic PIM functionality, still not present. I'll stay with Google Workspace a bit longer I guess.

1. can't find Hardware & Power under Control panel in the new DSM, the can't find if they integrate UPS control in "normal" way.
2. Someone will send "thanks" to new Syno Photos creators for lose of Facial recognitions and grouping :)
Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 14.29.32.png

2) compatibility problem? Software spec | Synology Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.