DSM 7.0 DSM 7 thread

Currently reading
DSM 7.0 DSM 7 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was just confirmed on the Berlin Syno2020
screenshot-2019-09-03-at-16-06-21-png.466

FInally, a second DC! This is what should have been available years ago. Jezus...
Unfortunatly I have an entire infrastructure setup using LDAP instead due to above limitation. So will be quite a task to move everything to an Active Directory.

Question is if HA setup means a Synology HA cluster, which is already possible as of today, or simply a second NAS capable of running a true second installation of a DC?

Question is if HA setup means a Synology HA cluster, which is already possible as of today, or simply a second NAS capable of running a true second installation of a DC?
We shall see what the beta will offer. Somehow I doubt that we will see this feature in the 1st beta.

https://tweakers.net/nieuws/157248/synology-brengt-beta-dsm-70-nog-dit-jaar-uit.html

Synology NAS 2020 and DSM 7.0 in Berlin - NAS Compares

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’ve made the mistake of passing by the community thing today. What a miserable place. It’s death by tags now 😱

I dread to think that DSM 7 will be full of tags and tagging to tag anything and everything tagable with a tag.

Tagging will continue until morale improves. If it doesn’t, tag it and repeat until morale improves. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.