DSM Update DSM 7 - v7.0.1-42214

Currently reading
DSM Update DSM 7 - v7.0.1-42214

And by official you mean final? Because beta/rc is still official synology dsm release.

As you rightly pointed out... both Active Insight and Hybrid Share Service are both in beta, and both packages are embedded within DSM 7.0-41890, which AFAIK, is not a beta/RC release, but a final release (one could argue, that there is never a "final" release, but a series of releases vetted by previous alpha/beta/RC versions). :cool: Therefore, yes, non-optional beta packages are embedded in an official, final, DSM release. Parse that as you may, that seems wrong to me. If any part of the DSM7 release is beta, then the release should be properly labeled beta. :eek: Synology is playing games here.

Thought... Active Insight was included in version 6.2.4-25556, Update 2. Although it wasn't stated, could that be beta insertion as well?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.