DSM archive

Currently reading
DSM archive

Hey, thanks for that, it does seem to contain much more than what I linked, I’ll let the person who is looking for the software figure out if it has what they want.

cheers.
Some PAT files here and there are not working/missing. I have backed up full and critical updates for all devices but just from 6.2.x-6.2.4. DSM7 is still not in question and older then 6.2 is not needed for me personally, so if you need anything from that range at some point, ping me.

Some PAT files here and there are not working/missing. I have backed up full and critical updates for all devices but just from 6.2.x-6.2.4. DSM7 is still not in question and older then 6.2 is not needed for me personally, so if you need anything from that range at some point, ping me.
Great, thanks Rusty!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.