DSM7 TVHeadend and Plex

NAS
DS1520+
Operating system
  1. Linux
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi,

im keen to connect Plex to my TVHeadend server - both running on DSM 7, but I can’t find a decent guide specifically for Synology. There are references to folders which I can’t find on the Synology for plugins etc.

has anyone been able to get these to work together - they work well independently!

fredbert

NAS Support
Subscriber
NAS
DS1520+, DS218+, DS215j
Router
  1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Not heard of TVHeadend before. Unless someone comes along that does use it it may help if you add more details and point to where you’ve found info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Afair the first setup must be done from a local ip, once the server is claimed with your plex.tv account...
Replies
Views
I checked the Synology network settings and switched it to Manually assign and inserted 1.1.1.1. Now...
Replies
Views
It seems my Plex is not playing nicely with my Firestick. Upgraded to the Firestick 4K MAX and still...
Replies
Views
Upon reinstalling plex, there was this helpful message, which I had previously dismissed. This fixed the...
Replies
Views
Have Plex server running on the Synology DS7.0+ - all seems fine except not able to access while remote...
Replies
Views
I found this in an heart-attack inducing way: I was rootling around in the @apphome location looking to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In the settings section (button) of the package center you will see the auto update tab
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!