Currently reading
DTV on Video Station

NAS
DS218Play
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, I have been having trouble watching TV on my DS218Play for some time. Video Station is not searching for channels even though the TV tuner connected to the USB is visible. I just did a downgrade to DSM 6.1.7-15284. The USB dongle works fine as it searches for channels on TVHeadend. What could be the reason for this? Sorry for my english, i use google translator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Video Station is half baked - and that is saying it nicely. You will be better off with a more robust 3rd...
Replies
Views
I have several file with .mp4 extension with resolution 352x288 using codec video mpeg4 and codec audio...
Replies
Views
it´s easy. Build a new directory and put all episodes inside. Name every episode in the following form...
Replies
Views
DS video is the mobile app that accesses Video Station on the NAS. On the NAS there is the default /video...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unfortunately, DS Video app on TVs are having a little bit different behaviour, this guy explains...
Replies
Views
No, DS video can access Video Station across IP subnets. Provided there is routing to managed it. Also...
Replies
Views
  • Question
fully agree. I started out with the Firestick but it can't handle 4K streaming very well so switched to...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back