Dual NAS

Currently reading
Dual NAS

I am looking to scope a set-up using Synology Surveillance Station.

I have two sites which are remote but connected via a network VPN, which effectively treats it as a single LAN.

Both of my locations have 10-12 cameras and both sites will have their own Synology NAS for data recording At that site.

I would however like to use Monitor Centre to view cameras from both sites. Is this possible without paying the license fee per camera for both of the NAS?

Many Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Hi I`m wondering if anyone here uses the newer Dahua IP cams. Like this one IPC-Color4K-T180 . I was...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, the question was indeed for advice or suggestion on the technically ‘best’ option to choose...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have 2x 720+ units.... Both SHR, Both Ram Upgraded, Both with NVME Cache's..... Both at 7.1-1 Both have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In my case, single-camera recording in 2K (2650x1440)@15fps runs about 300KB/s from a network standpoint...
Replies
Views
Have no background with 4K security cams, but have done some 4K video editing, and the increased bandwidth...
Replies
Views
I see their point. If you transferred the licenses and then sold the NAS it would be a mess. Thanks for...
Replies
Views
What an intimidating look. I’d buy it and stick it to a wall without wiring, just to scare off potential...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back