Duplicate docker container?

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
HI, I'm looking for advice on how best to setup my NAS for my media needs.

I'm running Plex media server as a Synology App and then radarr, sonarr and overseerr in Docker containers. I share my media through Plex with a few family members and friends. As I now have lots of storage in my new 920+ I thought I'd start adding some 4K media to my collection. I'm assuming that the best way to set this up is....
  • Have a separate 4K library in Plex and only share this with users within my home.
  • Configure Overseer to allow those remote users to request non 4k media only.
To do this I'm presuming I will need to setup another Docker container with another instance of radarr (for 4K only) that will listen on a different port and then add additional port forwarding and reverse proxy rules for it.

Does that sound about right?

Is there anything I've forgotten that I'll need to do to get this working right?

And if anyone out there uses NZB360, a great android app, I'm not sure how I can set up the extra radarr server in tNZB360, perhaps by adding 4K radarr as a seperate web interface??

I appreciate any help or advice you can offer (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.