Question edit DSM Login meta description

Currently reading
Question edit DSM Login meta description

A preview appears when I share a link on Facebook or email with message "DiskStation provides a full..." under the title. Under source view, the element was "description," but where is it? I'd like to customize it with my own message. How can it be changed?

A preview appears when I share a link on Facebook or email with message "DiskStation provides a full..." under the title. Under source view, the element was "description," but where is it? I'd like to customize it with my own message. How can it be changed?
Understand your concern about hiding these info or make your own custom message (branded).
Just one point - leave the link to your shared data in social media environment is a pass to people who would like to test your security. Use more personalized control of who have the link is better approach. But it is up to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.