Email auto-forwarded from Gmail marked as spam

Currently reading
Email auto-forwarded from Gmail marked as spam

Hi,

I setup an auto-forwarding filter that forward all the emails to the MailPlus server from Gmail.

Some of emails received on Gmail are looks normal and stored at inbox. The dkim shows "pass" from the Gmail "show original". However, once the emails got forwarded to the MailPlus server, the dkim became "fail" and the emails felt into Spam folder. From the "show original", the fail reason is "dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed" (1024-bit key)"

I do have MailPlus spam engine on. And I do have dkim record created on the DNS manager on GoDaddy. The dkim was generated from MailPlus server. However, The private key was hidden so I can't see it.

Why the dkim became "fail" after email got forwarded from Gmail? Please help.

Thanks

Is that the normal email flow: everything is forwarded from Gmail to MailPlus Server? Or is the Gmail email only part of it, and MailPlus Server receives mail directly from other servers?

I just wondered if you could disable this feature in MailPlus Server if all email has already been pre-filtered elsewhere.

I am in the middle of migration from Gmail to the MailPlus. I used to use Gmail to register some online services (e.g. online banking, contacts). I cannot immideately drop my Gmail account. I am slowly replacing all the online contact emails to the MailPlus.

The strange things is , some of redirected emails are normal on both Gmail and the MailPlus, some of them are only normal on Gmail but not on the MailPlus.

The MailPlus server start getting traffic directly from senders, everything looks normal. So the spam filter should be left it on.

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.