ERROR "This stack was created outside of Portainer. Control over this stack is limited."

Currently reading
ERROR "This stack was created outside of Portainer. Control over this stack is limited."

NAS
DS1019+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
after update of Portainer to 2.18 I can 't edit my Stacks.

Please help. I ve tried to uninstall image ans install again with same results.

Any help would be apreciated.

This is normal for most containers created outside Portainer. You should be able to edit the container, but not the stack.
But all these stacks where created with Portainer. The problema has been when I ve updated Portainer to 2.18
How can i solve it ?

I'm having the same problem and can't find a way to edit stacks after upgrading.
So stacks were 100% created using Portainer? Not using the command line as "projects" or using the Docker/Container Manager from within DSM UI?

If you have a running stack, that you can't edit, what happens when you destroy it and remake it using the same compose?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.