Currently reading
Question Exporting Lightroom (iOS) photos to Drive (using "Files") problem

NAS
DS923+ (16GB)
Router
  1. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. Windows
When I try to export several photos on the same time from Lightroom on my iPhone to Synology Drive I only get a handful of photos, not all that I've picked. When exporting to iCloud Drive all photos are exported but not with Drive. Anyone else noticed this?

did you mean:
a) Single file from Edit mode by - Share icon/Export original/Save to Files/Drive/.... Save
Note: This is only one possible feature of Export in Lr, but there is no option select more than single (just edited) file. Then you can Export just the original file.

b) Single file from Edit mode by - Share icon/Save to Files/Drive/.... Save
Note: This is Save of edited job (file), again for one file (there isn’t select files feature)

c) selected photos from Album by - Select (photos) + Share/Save to Files/Drive/... Save
Q: is this the problematic feature mentioned by you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.