External Access/Router Configuration - Ubiquiti capable?

Currently reading
External Access/Router Configuration - Ubiquiti capable?

NAS
DS918+ DS1517+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I would like to make use of the Control Panel/External Access/Router Configuration but the Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X is not listed in the Manual Config section as a choice.

Is there any easy way to allow the configuration of this router for ease of getting my Port Forwarding accomplished as I add and delete services on my NAS?

welcome here
Edge router is UPnP (v1 & v2) capable device, but God bless gents from Ubiquiti, that this feature isn’t enabled in default and you need to switch on by CLI only. UPnP is really insecure feature.
Take it as strong recommendation - don’t be lazy and use your own manual entry for such (I hope) few ports (1) opened for the NAS. Otherwise you can send invitations to anyone directly.
Pls. read carefully this article in our Resource library it can save your troubles to future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.