Facebook changed its name, sounds creepier 🤣

Currently reading
Facebook changed its name, sounds creepier 🤣

Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 9.57.58.png

People in FB only understood that they controlled the entire VR game industry, but there are X billion people who didn't buy anything from them either.
Religion (or sect) can attract masses. Every new religion must be detached from its predecessor. This creates a difference in perception. Entry into the religion is determined by a formal ceremony, often accompanied by manipulative techniques, where the individuals are also deprived of personal identity.
This has happened so many times in the history of human beings and it has never turned out well.
How to mask another kind of consumption kind of life for more masses? Create a new religion for them.
This civilization is heading to a black hole.

"Meta" sounds like a Hebrew word for "death"...

Prescient?
That’s not very encouraging :)

On the other hand, they’re saying they’ll focus more on the “metaverse” and they’ll sell you a watch with a camera that will see (and most likely record) your “metaverse”. This will not end up well.

I’ll keep my “metaverse” to myself. What a load of bull!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.